Saturday, January 17, 2009

Amanda's Baby Shower and Dinner at Cheddar's for my Mom's Birthday!







Wow! This Saturday was so busy. We had a Leadership Summit at church that we had to be at at 8:00a.m. this morning. I had to go to Amanda Barrios' Baby shower at 2:00. It was so much fun! It's so exciting welcoming new little babies into the world, especially knowing they are going to come into the world with good families that will love and support them and teach them God's Word! So the Baby Shower was great...then I had to rush home to meet Calvin. We drove to Hendersonville to have dinner at Cheddar's with my grandparents and parents for my mother's birthday dinner. We won't mention how old my mother is now. However, my mother has lost almost 50 POUNDS!!! I am so proud of her and all that she has accomplished in just a few short months!

No comments:

Post a Comment