Monday, March 2, 2009









So, after months and months of looking...we finally closed on our new home!! Calvin and I got really serious about saving up for a new home last July 2008. I took over our finances (because I am the free spender, of course...this was to help me be more respobsible!) and it worked! I got really excited about saving money and with Calvin...we would search the MLS for hours. We looked at several homes two or three times a peice and made 2 offers on different homes, but they never worked out! I was really bummed when I didn't have a house by Christmas!! But I kept praying and saying to myself, "I trust God! He has a plan. He has the perfect house for us." I kept reminding myself over and over that God had a better house for us than I would ever have picked out. Calvin and I really learned to work together throughout this whole process. God's really grown us closer in our marriage. We've gone from being very dissappointed over issues, to ecstatic over others! This whole house buying thing has been one emotional roller coaster after another...but Praise God! I LOVE our new house!!

We still haven't moved in yet, hopefully all will be done by this Friday! PAINT help is welcome as our gift cards to Lowe's! Haha...just kidding! Thanks for praying for us through all this...I know I asked just about everyone to. It's perfect for us...just perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment