Wednesday, December 10, 2008

First Blog!













Wow! My first blog...crazy. My name is Brittany. I am married to Calvin. We established our home August 12, 2006...a little over two years ago. Being married is amazing and I love every bit of it. We are also a Christian family. We love Jesus with all our hearts and desire to serve and obey Him in our marriage and in our lives. I am very involved in ministry. I work for First Baptist Church Joelton as the Children's Ministry Associate. I also am a nanny two days a week for the sweetest, cutest little boy in the whole world! I love music and I LOVE to cook. I am constantly baking or just having fun making a regular weeknight dinner. I love all things pink!!!!!!! And we're trying to buy a house right now, so our lives are busy and crazy. Welcome to our journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment